Affidavit Haq Chairman Multan Board Cancellation Result 11th Class

I miss you. I swear that I have passed the matriculation examination roll no. Annual Supplement. What have I passed? I declare under oath that the Inter Part First Examination Row No. Annually. I...... Have you passed the number? That I declare on oath that I am not satisfied with my result and wish to cancel my full result. That I swear that I will not claim my canceled result again. That I declare on oath that I have not appeared in the second year examination. That I swear that if my position in the board comes, I will not make any claim. That I declare under oath that I have to take re-admission to the college.

That I will do this.

I also declare that I do not approach any court for any kind of legal proceedings for the claim of canceled result.

That I declare under oath that whatever result of Part I will be acceptable to me. That I declare under oath that I have not previously canceled the result of Part One. That I declare under oath that I am not satisfied with the subject/subjects passed by me and the subject. I want to cancel. And that I declare under oath that I will not claim for the chance of Marks Improvement.

slave

The name of the hope

Father.

Childbirth

ID Card No. Father.

Signature Urdu.

Signature English -

thumb sign

Inter Part First Roll No.

Identity Card "B" Form No.

Signature Urdu.

thumb sign

Signature English

mobile number...

Address